Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Google

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
FrankIPV6
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:27 pm
Contact:

Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Google

Post by FrankIPV6 »

Hello!

I have a website http://www.mdkwebgroup.com and what I did is that I redirect the request onto sanfranciscoseowebsitedesigners.com/. I think this keword reach domain name will help in SEO on Google.

What I also do is I build links to mdkwebgroup.com. Question: Am I doing right? Or I should build link straight to the second domain name.

I really appreciate your advice!

Thank you!

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Post by VladTepes »

Google may consider you are manipulating the SEO process for your second site which is not good. The safest redirect is 301 permanent, if you are not intended to redirect one site to another, Google will figure it out and may penalize your sites. Don't short cut things, build links directly to your preferred site.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

nisha
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 am
Contact:

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Post by nisha »

i always use article and link submission on high pr site this is good for increase PR

FrankIPV6
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Post by FrankIPV6 »

VladTepes wrote:Google may consider you are manipulating the SEO process for your second site which is not good. The safest redirect is 301 permanent, if you are not intended to redirect one site to another, Google will figure it out and may penalize your sites. Don't short cut things, build links directly to your preferred site.

Thanks for helpful info. I will double check what redirect I have now. And will be building links to mdkwebgroup.com

Click SSL
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am
Location: Newark, DE, USA
Contact:

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Post by Click SSL »

I would also like to go with VladTepes answer.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com

ujju
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
Contact:

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Post by ujju »

FrankIPV6 wrote:Hello!

I have a website http://www.mdkwebgroup.com and what I did is that I redirect the request onto sanfranciscoseowebsitedesigners.com/. I think this keword reach domain name will help in SEO on Google.

What I also do is I build links to mdkwebgroup.com. Question: Am I doing right? Or I should build link straight to the second domain name.

I really appreciate your advice!

Thank you!
I never ever tried this kind of this thing. I do manual directory submission, article submission, blog and forum posting. These techniques works for my sites.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 472 guests