How to get site pages listed below google search result

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
kathiny
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm
Contact:

How to get site pages listed below google search result

Post by kathiny »

I dont know if I can explain it properly but I need the site pages listed below the search result when someone try to search for my site.

Just search for >>SITL India>> The result in google has pages listed below the result like promotions, conferences, associations etc...

I want to achieve something like that.

Thanks in advance
So my blog is 20 days old today and it is the first day I broke 1000 unique views. Its growing slowly but surely! Any promotion techniques I can use besides propeller and seo?

my blog: 6 ideas to accelerate your iOS device

ella.boswell
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: How to get site pages listed below google search result

Post by ella.boswell »

You can't control IF they are shown, but when Google shows them you can control WHICH links are shown via Google webmaster tools.
Florida Defensive Driving
✔ Defensive Driving Anytime Anywhere At Your Convenience!

Joe M
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:24 am
Contact:

Re: How to get site pages listed below google search result

Post by Joe M »

Google controls whether you have sub-pages listed under your primary page. If you have enough content, and it looks to be good subject-oriented content, than Google will "break out" those sections and list them.
Coming Soon: Wordpress Tutorials and SEO. Guides, mods, and plugin reviews.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: How to get site pages listed below google search result

Post by VladTepes »

It is called Sitelinks, especially given to sites who have enough authority and reputation for being legitimate site.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 463 guests