Why google not updating Page Rank?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
azevedo
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Why google not updating Page Rank?

Post by azevedo »

I have seen changes of page rank in many websites. I don't know how you are saying that Google is not updating page rank. Even according to me Google keep on changing page rank on time to time basis. I am not aware about the exact time limit.

RichardCarter
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Why google not updating Page Rank?

Post by RichardCarter »

Google has changed it's reaction towards the search query, now PR is not that much important for Google to display queries, I think that's why Google is not updating Page Rank.

MelWhitmer
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Why google not updating Page Rank?

Post by MelWhitmer »

Google has recently changed their reaction towards the search queries so I think they might be now working with this changed reaction to update Page Rank.
Buy Tickets Online http://tickets.ca

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 221 guests