hi all, I am a new member and I would have some questions for this forum.
I have a website for e-commerce: http://extravirginshop.com/
And I'm also working on a page GPLUS
I uploaded on page G+ v the same posts of website by following this pattern: abstract text, photos of products or places and links to the web site.
I am also trying to follow the post with the same topics covered by my blog. I want to know what strategy to use to increase my circles.
Also, there are directories on the web with circles of interesting to follow?
Thanks so much
G+ for my website
-
bonjoseph85
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: G+ for my website
Every social media platform needs followers to increase website traffic. If you want to increase website traffic then first increase your followers. Keep them engage by updating your account with useful content.
Make smile on your loved ones with anonymous app
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 130 guests