Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
-
Cristianpm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:13 am
- Contact:
Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
It looks like Google's Keyword Planner has been limited and no longer shows exact searches for keywords. I have been using it before than, but now I'm looking for alternatives.
What I want is:
- to be able to add keywords in bulk (100 or more at once)
- get exact searches for each of my keywords.
It can also be a paid service.
Do you guys have any suggestions? All I could find is keyword tools which accept keywords one by one.
Thank you!
What I want is:
- to be able to add keywords in bulk (100 or more at once)
- get exact searches for each of my keywords.
It can also be a paid service.
Do you guys have any suggestions? All I could find is keyword tools which accept keywords one by one.
Thank you!
-
yanyan
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:37 pm
- Contact:
-
AdamK
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 pm
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
Google's keyword planner is the best FREE tool out there but there are some premium alternatives as well like MOZ OSE tool. You can use this tool for deep keyword planning.
-
lanchi1993
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
You can still use google's "traditional" keyword tool if you have an Adwords account. Other than that, there's some niche keyword tools but I don't know of any as broad as Adwords.
-------------------------------------
EDIT: the above statement is no longer true as of September. Overall, I agree with Fran: STAY WITH IT. There are many reasons this is my opinion.
Logging in to use it is no big deal. Use your current gmail address, or make a new one and sign up for Adwords so you can use it. You are under no obligation by Google to actually purchase ads. Merely use it for keyword research.
It's FREE, unlike many other tools out there.
Yes, it did away with broad and phrase volume estimates. But so what, exact match is really all that matters, as it is the most relevant metric for measuring the number of searches.
The local based traffic estimates Google added to this iteration are a powerful tool for getting geo-based data for generic keywords in the world of semantic, personalized and mobile search.
Trend data is easily displayed in graph form.
You can easily upload and combine lists.
The keyword recommendation feature, in my experience, is a great deal more accurate and robust as compared to this tool's previous iteration.
Trust me, at first I hated the change too. But in essence, the keyword planner works almost exactly the same as the original keyword tool, only in many ways much better. That's just my 2¢
support me at: http://www.gdwon333.com/
-------------------------------------
EDIT: the above statement is no longer true as of September. Overall, I agree with Fran: STAY WITH IT. There are many reasons this is my opinion.
Logging in to use it is no big deal. Use your current gmail address, or make a new one and sign up for Adwords so you can use it. You are under no obligation by Google to actually purchase ads. Merely use it for keyword research.
It's FREE, unlike many other tools out there.
Yes, it did away with broad and phrase volume estimates. But so what, exact match is really all that matters, as it is the most relevant metric for measuring the number of searches.
The local based traffic estimates Google added to this iteration are a powerful tool for getting geo-based data for generic keywords in the world of semantic, personalized and mobile search.
Trend data is easily displayed in graph form.
You can easily upload and combine lists.
The keyword recommendation feature, in my experience, is a great deal more accurate and robust as compared to this tool's previous iteration.
Trust me, at first I hated the change too. But in essence, the keyword planner works almost exactly the same as the original keyword tool, only in many ways much better. That's just my 2¢
support me at: http://www.gdwon333.com/
support me at: http://4ddraw.com/
-
benben1
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
Hello there,
I would check out the following websites I have listed below. They have provided me with decent alternatives to the AdWords keyword planner. I hope this helps and wish you luck.
I would check out the following websites I have listed below. They have provided me with decent alternatives to the AdWords keyword planner. I hope this helps and wish you luck.
The Video Marketers Profit Mining System Vid Reaper Review
-
nayigeyei8
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
Google's Keyword Planner is very helpful for most seoers.
-
johnsnorl
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:32 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
You can use keyword.io in conjunction with keyword planner.
-
Foreake84
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:39 am
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
You have shared a great info, I think it will help me a lot.
-
Dengagess1974
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:52 am
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
Actively build/create/do something which is PR worthy, I don't just mean some great product
-
Dengagess1974
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:52 am
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
I think this update will lead to the sell and trade article on authority site like magazines and blogs.
-
Dengagess1974
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:52 am
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
One think I noticed is, they have changed the local Google listing algorithm
-
Scitit
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:35 am
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
I think this update will lead to the sell and trade article on authority site like magazines and blogs.
-
Spossideat68
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:53 am
- Contact:
Re: Any good alternative to Google's Keyword Planner?
You have shared a great info, I think it will help me a lot.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 280 guests