As we all know, Google decided to give some weight in rankings to encrypted sites. SSL certificate providers are quite a lot out there, but there is also a free alternative (Let’s Encrypt). I've been going over some of these services and compared Godaddy's and the above certificates, and there isn't much of a difference.
The question is: using a free certificate would have the same effect as a paid one? I would rather pay for one than be punished for using a free one.
What's your take on this?
Thank you!
HTTPS, free certificates and Google seo
-
Cristianpm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:13 am
- Contact:
-
Inizing1967
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 am
- Contact:
Re: HTTPS, free certificates and Google seo
One think I noticed is, they have changed the local Google listing algorithm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 290 guests