Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
sansastark
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:36 pm
Contact:

Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Post by sansastark »

Hey everyone,
I think you are all aware of some visual changes we can see in Google search results,
somehow the "ads" are now almost identical to search results with the "ad" mark in the beginning.
Although that is still way more distinguishable from search results than the "ad" mark for Yahoo and Bing
but it makes it easier for user to miss and click on it.

Somehow I wanted to believe that Google with this much of cash would be thinking more about users
and what users want rather than just finding ways to manipulate decisions (well am I naive or what!!).
Google claims it is because of result of studies that shows positive feedback from users and advertisers
and has nothing to do with making more money.

This rolled out along with increase in number of ads shown from 3 to 4 and 2 at the bottom. No doubt there is no problem with
making money and trying different ways, but I think we were all hoping that Google would stay true to their user centered culture.
I guess not, and it is such disappointment. If you are in SEO, you probably attended one of the recent Google seminars about their suggested changes to
search results, to us it was all about money, money and more money and not one bit about user.

What you guys/gals think?
Get ERP Magento software to manage your E-commerce site

vickyweb
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:07 am
Contact:

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Post by vickyweb »

The essential Google Analytic reports every marketer must know. Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google ....
http://tnea.a4n.in/Topcolleges/top_colleges_chennai


semalaia4n
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Post by semalaia4n »

The users want rather than just finding ways to manipulate decisions ...

vickyweba4n
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:55 am
Location: chennai
Contact:

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Post by vickyweba4n »

Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing. Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of ...
http://tnea.a4n.in/Topcolleges/top_colleges_chennai

Theird
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:25 am
Contact:

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Post by Theird »

Thanks for sharing the aspects of video marketing.

Vered1991
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:40 am
Contact:

Re: Green Google Ads, I just think its that greedy corporate side of Google surfacing.

Post by Vered1991 »

The latest Update of Google is that the decrease in the value of Links.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 75 guests