Google: Dynamic Pages

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Pratima
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:59 am
Location: Pune
Contact:

Google: Dynamic Pages

Post by Pratima »

Hi
Please check http://www.bayfastening.com. One of my site. Now I want to optimize this website. But where to start? Problem is all the pages are dynamic. Number of keywords are equal to number of products. No static pages are there. How google will treat it.


Thanks in advance
[url=http://www.phpbb.com/]Offshore Software Davelopment[/url]

thusharaherath
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Dynamic Pages

Post by thusharaherath »

If you have ASP programming knowledge it's easy to optimize your website. If you have that skill, change your page titles and Meta tags. And also add some content to pages.

AfricanMango1
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Post by AfricanMango1 »

It looks for me that it doesn´t matter if you´re ranking or not. Your pages are empty anyway so is unlikely that you can get any sales

Pratima
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:59 am
Location: Pune
Contact:

Post by Pratima »

what do you want to say Seo Madrid?

which pages you are talking about?
[url=http://www.phpbb.com/]Offshore Software Davelopment[/url]

Pratima
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:59 am
Location: Pune
Contact:

Post by Pratima »

thanks for advice thusharaherath.

I dont have knowledge of ASP programming. that site is designed by programmers. but can we change titles and meta data for each different page. please give me the hint
[url=http://www.phpbb.com/]Offshore Software Davelopment[/url]

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

I dont think there is any matter with dynamic pages. I have experienced many sites which are totaly dynamic and they have good page rank and trafic too.

Pratima
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:59 am
Location: Pune
Contact:

Post by Pratima »

I am very eager to see that site. Actually I am very much confused because my website has more than 1000 products and even metadata is also dynamic. I want my pages up for all the products. Site also have pages with details about each product, but those pages are not crawled by Google. Why? Google has crawled other category pages but what about product pages. How can I enter these pages in Google database
[url=http://www.phpbb.com/]Offshore Software Davelopment[/url]

ujju
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
Contact:

Re:

Post by ujju »

Pratima wrote:I am very eager to see that site. Actually I am very much confused because my website has more than 1000 products and even metadata is also dynamic. I want my pages up for all the products. Site also have pages with details about each product, but those pages are not crawled by Google. Why? Google has crawled other category pages but what about product pages. How can I enter these pages in Google database


social bookmarking and blog posting is necessary here for crawling of your product pages.


Van hire Edmonton

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Google: Dynamic Pages

Post by VladTepes »

Dynamic url sites still have chances to get ranked, as long as the url for every page is not changing, despite of those dynamic codes. But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the url. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Pooks1942
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 am
Contact:

Re: Google: Dynamic Pages

Post by Pooks1942 »

But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the URL. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it.

Quody1975
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:11 am
Contact:

Re: Google: Dynamic Pages

Post by Quody1975 »

If you have ASP programming knowledge it's easy to optimize your website. If you have that skill, change your page titles and Meta tags. And also add some content to pages.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 288 guests