Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
cookies186
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Contact:

Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by cookies186 »

I am working on a site that has a large number of pages. Many of the pages that rank and get found in the SERPs actually do not convert very well.

If I NOINDEX all of those pages, will that help the pages that are still indexed to rank better?

Basically, there is no point in taking all of the pages that are low converting out of the search engines if it doesnt boost the ranking of the others.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by VladTepes »

Knowing those pages already ranking is a great news that you should take advantage, make some userful changes to make them more appealing or run some promo to attract visitors into customers.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

yinji
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by yinji »

it is a good question,i also want to know

Blad1979
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by Blad1979 »

This is not only problem it is numerous administrations problem whose websites rank is down.

Siong1992
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:34 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by Siong1992 »

Google is experimenting with removing the side ads and has increased the width of the SERP to 600px. Now we have upto 70 characters visible in the title as compared to 56.

Deach1991
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by Deach1991 »

Thank you for sharing your information here.
]Carpet Cleaners in Addiscombe

Younhand47
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by Younhand47 »

Thank you for sharing your information here.

Quaid1954
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by Quaid1954 »

Thank you for sharing your information here.

Thef1935
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:08 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by Thef1935 »

You need Google analytics for tracking your traffic. Google webmaster tools for tracking your keywords. And Yahoo site Explorer to track links back to your site as Google does like to provide this info in a reliable manner.

Bung1948
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by Bung1948 »

Proper pool water chemical levels have a great deal to with the source water used. It is best to do a source water test before even thinking about testing the pool.

Thad1991
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 am
Contact:

Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?

Post by Thad1991 »

I know about social media marketing. But how can I setup social media marketing category and how can I use it?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 171 guests