Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Hiral079
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 am
Location: india
Contact:

Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

Post by Hiral079 »

Is that possible?
If i'm doing Optimization for my site targeted on google searches.
Than i getting ranking in other search engines ???
or i need to optimize to different way....?

klara33
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:56 am
Contact:

Re: Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

Post by klara33 »

Yes, it is possible. Well, I'm saying this based on my experience with this essay writers project. I optimized it for google simply because more than 60% of users do google. Still, I noticed that I am getting some positions in other searches. For example, it is pretty easy to get a good ranking in bing. While I am trying to rank high in google, my bing positions are pretty much top.
Best

thanhqui
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

Post by thanhqui »

klara33 wrote:Yes, it is possible. Well, I'm saying this based on my experience with this essay writers project. I optimized it for google simply because more than 60% of users do google. Still, I noticed that I am getting some positions in other searches. For example, it is pretty easy to get a good ranking in bing. While I am trying to rank high in google, my bing positions are pretty much top.
Best
thank you for sharing

GuitarPrince
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 am
Contact:

Re: Can I get Ranking For All in one SEO Techniques?

Post by GuitarPrince »

Just consider is it worth? In my opinion, google is enough.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 151 guests