They can't link your site to them. They don't have access to your website's back end. They can't add code to your site that links you to a bad neighborhood. And You don't get penalized for someone linking to you. That is something you can't control and Google doesn't penalize for that.
As far as duplicate content, I would assume you can file a complaint with Google and they can look into it. If someone is deliberately trying to sabotage your site, there has to be some recourse.
Give me money or I will drop your Google Rank
-
viradian
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
-
Steve m
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:34 am
- Contact:
In addition to viradians' post, if they duplicate your content you do have copyright laws that you can quote to get them to remove it, It is not cost effective to fight the copyright law in court unless you are a multi million pound/dollar industry but you can always try it on.
I think you will find they are bullsh**ers just trying it on, and if it was true the big boys will have it shut down in no time.
I think you will find they are bullsh**ers just trying it on, and if it was true the big boys will have it shut down in no time.
[url=http://www.mflblog.co.uk/]Marked For Life Limited Blog[/url]
-
jonsm
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:24 am
- Contact:
Simular Issue
I had simular issue with an image company, breech of image usage wanted 4k, funy thing was that the images where mine. these peopel just try it on you have to be carefull
jon
jon
[url=http://www.elancomputerservices.co.uk/]Elan Computer Services[/url]
-
meanmachine29
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:07 am
- Location: Coventry
- Contact:
-
expertgoo
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Give me money or I will drop your Google Rank
This is a typical blackmail
-
lucia123
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:03 am
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Give me money or I will drop your Google Rank
your techniques exist on blackhat seo which is give high ranking for just short period your site get down in Google
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 211 guests