How can I get my site in the top 10 on google?
-
john
How can I get my site in the top 10 on google?
Hello I would like to promote my site. But I dont know whats the best meta tag to use so I can have my site on the top ranks.
is there a way to do it for free?
is there a way to do it for free?
-
Stig
Re: How can I get my site in the top 10 on google?
Hi John,
I`m not an expert on Google but here is my advise,
You do not need Keywords in meta tags, but make sure you have them in your "TITLE"
If you have text, make sure your keywords are in bold, italic or have underline.
example: TITLE: John the carpenter - hammer, nail, saw, house.
Text: Start with: John the carpenter uses hammer and nail when building a house. You can rewrite the text, use your keywords now and then, but not more than 7 times. Sometimes its called spamming.
-Write something with house.
-Write something with hammer and so on..
Have at least 4-5 hyperlinks in your text.
Keywords in the IMG Alt tags
Keywords in the Anchor tags
Keywords on page
Don`t overdo it with keywords
On the bottom of every page, write your keywords in bold
- hammer, nail, saw, house etc.
If you have a competitor, use his keywords also.
I use http://www.submitexpress.com/analyzer and Web CEO. Now I`m no.1-5 @ google with several keywords. PageRank 1 after 6 weeks. My competitor got PageRank 4. I`ve spent many weeks in front of the computer trying to figure out how to do it.
From Norway - Stig
I`m not an expert on Google but here is my advise,
You do not need Keywords in meta tags, but make sure you have them in your "TITLE"
If you have text, make sure your keywords are in bold, italic or have underline.
example: TITLE: John the carpenter - hammer, nail, saw, house.
Text: Start with: John the carpenter uses hammer and nail when building a house. You can rewrite the text, use your keywords now and then, but not more than 7 times. Sometimes its called spamming.
-Write something with house.
-Write something with hammer and so on..
Have at least 4-5 hyperlinks in your text.
Keywords in the IMG Alt tags
Keywords in the Anchor tags
Keywords on page
Don`t overdo it with keywords
On the bottom of every page, write your keywords in bold
- hammer, nail, saw, house etc.
If you have a competitor, use his keywords also.
I use http://www.submitexpress.com/analyzer and Web CEO. Now I`m no.1-5 @ google with several keywords. PageRank 1 after 6 weeks. My competitor got PageRank 4. I`ve spent many weeks in front of the computer trying to figure out how to do it.
From Norway - Stig
-
florence_taylor
Hey, i've recently registered with PR Altius. Its available at http://www.thejavahub.com/products/praltius and seems exciting to me. Has anyone of you used it before and if yes what results have you obtained. Actually i was thinking to upgrade my free account to a paid one, but wanted to know more about the service before i did that.
-
affiliatecashmoney
I need some advice
Hey guys I am new to this. I just started my new website and now I think is where the real work starts because I need traffic...haha.
I have done some ppc for varies affiliate programs before and tried almost all the guaranteed visitors packages that are being sold online (that was the biggest waste of money by the way) I need advice on how to bring my site to some decent rankings on google and start having some traffic going through my site. Please advice
I have done some ppc for varies affiliate programs before and tried almost all the guaranteed visitors packages that are being sold online (that was the biggest waste of money by the way) I need advice on how to bring my site to some decent rankings on google and start having some traffic going through my site. Please advice
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
For this you have to increase your visitors and Page Rank.
Through Article submission.
Directory submission.
Forum posting.
Blog comments.
Keyword searching.
+
social book marking sites help you.
Through Article submission.
Directory submission.
Forum posting.
Blog comments.
Keyword searching.
+
social book marking sites help you.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
Wishbone
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: How can I get my site in the top 10 on google?
There are only few important tags you needed, mostly the Title, Description, robots, index follow are some you need to focus. But they are just part of the whole on-page activity you need to make your site better. Browse on Google for more information..john wrote:Hello I would like to promote my site. But I dont know whats the best meta tag to use so I can have my site on the top ranks.
is there a way to do it for free?
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .
-
cfoo
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
- Location: In A Gym
- Contact:
-
SEOGuruNYC
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Google offers a free keyword research tool which you can use to find out what other keywords or keyword phrases you need to optimize your site for if you want Google or other search engines to rank you higher.
Relevant backlinks from high ranked sites certainly will help as well.
Relevant backlinks from high ranked sites certainly will help as well.
[url=http://www.verragio.com/Engagement-Rings]Engagement Rings[/url] by leading engagement ring designer Verragio
-
Dave011
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
purple
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:54 am
- Contact:
Re: How can I get my site in the top 10 on google?
The process is not that fast u need to do various Seo techniques to rank your site in google's first page.
-
GuitarPrince
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 am
- Contact:
Re: How can I get my site in the top 10 on google?
Simple answer: Do SEO and create the great content!
-
powerhouse
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:05 am
- Contact:
Re: How can I get my site in the top 10 on google?
Sure you can do that with Google's keyword tool in webmasters tool. More info at our site Local Online Marketing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 174 guests