Google Languages
-
webid
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:34 am
- Contact:
Google Languages
I am translating some articles from Swedish into English and I got stuck---I tried Google languages for translation help and WOW...it did a really good job. A neat tool to use when you get stuck translating!
[url=http://www.PaineElectronics.com]Temperature Sensor[/url]
-
webid
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:34 am
- Contact:
-
grishamist
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:16 am
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
I also use Google translator...
sometimes when I talk to some Japanese and Korean friends
sometimes when I talk to some Japanese and Korean friends
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
AS-9
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
- Contact:
Might want to try Yahoo's Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]
-
RichardG
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 177 guests