Why different services of Google does not run well in Opera?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Jobs for 14
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:19 am
Contact:

Why different services of Google does not run well in Opera?

Post by Jobs for 14 »

Google desktop, Google Docs, Googlepages, Google reader, Picasa (Image service of google) even the new version of Gmail (which has colored lebel) does not run smoothly in Opera.
I am a fan of opera and I want to run these services using Google.
The option “Mask as Firefox” also does not work well.

Can anyone give me a solution so that I can run the cool services of Google using Opera internet browser? Please.
[url=http://www.jobs-for-14-year-olds.com][b]Jobs for 14/15 Year olds[/b][/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

I have no idea. But there are websites (flash sites) that hardly loads when using Opera. :)

acwebguru
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
Contact:

Post by acwebguru »

I would say Go for Google Chrome or Mozilla.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

They should be running just fine, what is your operating system? Does other services like from yahoo working fine?
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

KellenRey
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:51 am
Contact:

Re: Why different services of Google does not run well in Op

Post by KellenRey »

Opera 9.26 build 8835 with flash player 9 - the same issue
I see only white page :(

And after refresh the window with F5:

The Google Talk Gadget requires Adobe Flash Player version 8 or
higher.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 776 guests