Need Help Submitting Site

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
neenee1966
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm
Location: St. Peters, MO
Contact:

Need Help Submitting Site

Post by neenee1966 »

I've submitted my site to all the search engines, and have added sitemaps using Googles webmaster tools, but it's been weeks and I'm still not showing in the searches??!! 3 weeks ago I submitted a separate site and showed up within days. This new site is better, full of content, no selling and I've added Adsense to it as well. Any idea what could be wrong?
www.a-zfunforkids.com

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

You need to build more links in order to get your keywords on G.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

Again, just like on this thread http://submitexpress.com/bbs/viewtopic. ... 1380#51380

I really don't think it is a good idea to submit to SEs. They will surely notice your site even if you don't push them to see it.
[url=http://www.autoinsuranceselect.com/]Cheap Auto Insurance[/url]

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Try to blog about your website with a link to it, submit your blog to iGoogle and ping your blog to pingomatic.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 287 guests