Does Google's Toolbar Affect Connection Speed?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

That's pretty odd case, how long did you installed the toolbar? Also try cleaning up cache or cookies of your browser.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

I don't think the problem came from google toolbar. Google toolbar is supposed to make our surfing better.

Mike54
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:52 am
Contact:

Post by Mike54 »

I agree. the problem don't came from google toolbar.
[url=http://titlebeex.uuuq.com/movies/boy-striped-pajamas.php]The Boy in the Striped Pajamas[/url]

danfoley
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by danfoley »

If the Google Toolbar was having problems connecting with Google, then it could slow down your connection to other sites. Consider that the toolbar is operating in the background and even though it appears transparent to your connection, the process would slow down your browser.

Thanks!

Dan Foley

angelinalove
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 am
Contact:

Post by angelinalove »

mdamin76 wrote:I don't think the problem came from google toolbar. Google toolbar is supposed to make our surfing better.

Thats right. Even I don't think there is any problem came from google toolbar.
[url=http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121764]wii console[/url]

regan
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:21 am
Contact:

Post by regan »

Odd, that never happened to me before. I dont think it affects the connection.
Free HTML forms for your website and social media!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 289 guests