Google PR Update

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
gingerwebs
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 am
Location: India, Delhi
Contact:

Google PR Update

Post by gingerwebs »

Google has been Updated it's PR - Page Rank. Noticed recently.
[url=http://www.gingerwebs.com/]Ginger Webs[/url] - Web Design & Promotion Company

Southpark1234
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:36 am
Contact:

Post by Southpark1234 »

I got pr update too :D
From pr0 -> pr2
[url]http://i-jinx.com/socialbookmarks[/url]
Submit your site at my social bookmark

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

My site, again has not received a PR change...so still 0, and my blog went from a 2 to a 0.

I think Google has put a curse on me.

Ironically, I still rank pretty well.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

brianw
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:58 am
Location: Saint Charles, MO
Contact:

Post by brianw »

Our site went from a PR5 to a PR4.

I noticed this a few days ago and wondered what had happened.

sheere
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 am
Contact:

Post by sheere »

Southpark1234 wrote:I got pr update too :D
From pr0 -> pr2
Congrats!
[url=http://www.theaccentfurniture.com/]Accent Chairs[/url]

geyser
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 am
Contact:

Post by geyser »

my two websites increased 1 notch in Page ranking and also increase its position in SERP.. not bad indeed.
[url=http://trafficgeyserseo.com/]video submission software[/url]

jgalty
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Contact:

Post by jgalty »

congrats. I wish i could say the same but i just started so i can't complain.
[url=http://wiredtogether.ca]Web Design in Barrie[/url]

shakir
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
Contact:

Re: Google PR Update

Post by shakir »

gingerwebs wrote:Google has been Updated it's PR - Page Rank. Noticed recently.
yh me got PR1-pr2
pr2-pr3.. also (pr2-pr0 very bad)
[url=http://www.hostingthebest.com/review.asp?id=2]hostgator review[/url]

james12
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by james12 »

I have also get pr 4 for my one blog.
[url=http://www.varologic.com/eBay-Store-Management.aspx]ebay tools[/url]

goethe
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:52 am
Contact:

Post by goethe »

Several of our fresh sites got PR>=2 this time.
[url=http://www.goethe-slz.sh.cn]German Training Center in China[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Most of my sites remain their PR but the one that I rarely link build was the one that received one step higher PR.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

elena21
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by elena21 »

Now it's really second page rank? my all websites have same pagarank...
How to use [url=http://www.generictadafil.com/]Generic Tadalafil[/url] [url=http://www.creativedrugs.com/buy_propecia.htm]Propecia[/url]

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

I got no changes on my handled sites as well.
[url=http://www.autoinsuranceselect.com/]Cheap Auto Insurance[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 295 guests