Back Links Update

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

Update on google? hmmm.. none for my site..

ben_tambling
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm
Contact:

Post by ben_tambling »

SE regularly update backlinks from their sites... google didn't display results immediately unlike yahoo that displays it almost everyday.....
[url=http://hollywood-celebrity-gossips.blogspot.com][b]Hollywood Celebrity Gossip[/b][/url]

dylanphelan
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: RSA
Contact:

Post by dylanphelan »

I was just about to ask the same question...
I've been developing some quality links, but nothing is showing up in google yet. Any idea how long it usually takes?
[url=http://www.pbs-easybooks.com]Small business accounting software, web design[/url]

luxury_homes_
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:16 am
Contact:

Post by luxury_homes_ »

You need to check that is your links approved and accepted where you have submitted. Google has it's priority and frequency to visit a web. They give more importance to high PR, traffic and quality sites. And Quality links will get crawled soon than others.
[url=http://www.luxuryhomes.net]Luxury Homes Blog[/url]

guinanie
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am
Contact:

Post by guinanie »

There is no update on Google backlinks. Do you know any tool on I can check Google backlink?

dylanphelan
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: RSA
Contact:

Post by dylanphelan »

You need to check that is your links approved and accepted where you have submitted.
I have check this and yes, they are approved. I have some links from PR4 and PR5 pages. Some are not 100% relevant, but most are.

Do I just have to wait for google to spider them.

Also, if i go to Google's webmaster tools - it shows a number of external links linking to my site, but i still don't seem to have any backlinks...? how does this work? does it index these external links and then only show those that are relevant with a good PR as backlinks?

Thanks,
Dylan
[url=http://www.pbs-easybooks.com]Small business accounting software, web design[/url]

whatahome
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by whatahome »

There are many factors used by google for backlinks. For new sites it takes some time to appear. Also I noticed that google show only few backlinks which google describes is a quality backlink.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

guinanie wrote:There is no update on Google backlinks. Do you know any tool on I can check Google backlink?
I use rankalert.net for checking my back links.

luxury_homes_
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:16 am
Contact:

Post by luxury_homes_ »

dylanphelan wrote: I have check this and yes, they are approved. I have some links from PR4 and PR5 pages. Some are not 100% relevant, but most are.

Do I just have to wait for google to spider them.

Also, if i go to Google's webmaster tools - it shows a number of external links linking to my site, but i still don't seem to have any backlinks...? how does this work? does it index these external links and then only show those that are relevant with a good PR as backlinks?

Thanks,
Dylan
Yes you need to wait till they get updated by Google because Google has different frequency to crawl for different site.
[url=http://www.luxuryhomes.net]Luxury Homes Blog[/url]

shruchi nagar
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:40 am
Contact:

Post by shruchi nagar »

You may check your back link while typing following phrase in Google search engine :::: link:www.xyz.com , replace xyz with your website.
[url=http://www.snvinfotech.com/]SEO Consultant[/url]

imrankhalid
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 3:25 am
Contact:

Re: Back Links Update

Post by imrankhalid »

searchacar wrote:I have noticed backlinks update today. Have anyone else noticed.
yeah i got some for my site ... i hope it's gonna improve my SE Ranking too
[url=http://www.freeresumeexamples.org/]Free Resume Examples[/url]

YooHee
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
Contact:

Post by YooHee »

i think all SE's are updating your backlinks after they have crawled it :D
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

aquabot12
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Contact:

Post by aquabot12 »

This is too good information
[url=http://www.aquabot.us/]aquabot[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 83 guests