Pr update today (july-3-2009)

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
mwya
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am
Location: my website
Contact:

Post by mwya »

congratulation for all there sites updated,

thanks
MBeshr
[url=http://www.mwyamoneymaker.com]Earn Money At Home[/url]

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

It seems that google update PR more frequently now. And also some of my sites are facing SERP changes these days.

mikelittle
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 pm
Contact:

Post by mikelittle »

PolarWebDesign wrote:ChiefLee, I like your reply. You are right. Why would you complain if the number of your visitors went up. It happened to me some time ago. My PR went from 4 to 3, but the number of visitors increased.

This is what I learned from it:
I should all focus on what is really important - sales a number of visitors. If that is OK, PR or SERP on one word is not important.

I am never worried of google's updates and you shouldn't be either unless you use tactics that might not be allowed to do.
Yeah you are right most important thing visitor of your site, and your serp ranking, Pr is just A bonus i think, i also never cared about pr, the one thing i care is my traffic and SEP Ranking and i am happy with them
[url=http://www.word-templates.com]Free Word Templates[/url]

markjones123
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:53 pm
Contact:

Post by markjones123 »

Google has just updated the page rank last June 23, 2009.. The next PR would be around September.. I haven't seen any chances on my PR this July..
[url=http://www.pharmacy-on-line.com]Order Meridia[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 167 guests