Google owned by mafia

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
calnettech
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:38 am
Contact:

Post by calnettech »

very long articles. I will return to read again.
[url=http://www.calnettech.com/]Computer Support Los Angeles, IT Services[/url]

andr77
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am
Contact:

Post by andr77 »

Very interesting one! But I'm a little bit confuse. Can you give some ad. info!
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. Post 1 URL per message and read our terms and conditions - ADMIN]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I don't think so,...maybe they saying that because Google is number in the world while other is searching.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 94 guests