Using auto submission software for Google
-
ric
Using auto submission software for Google
I am submitting a my site http://www.imakesite.com/ which is a completely free website builder in google from last 15 days by using a paid software webposition gold. But still not indexed in first few pages ? Any body can tell me why ?
Last edited by ric on Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
seaboat
Do you mean you have been indexed but not shown in first few pages? Or your web sites are Not indexed at all?
If you are in the first case, you may need to optimize your web site to be more Google friendly. For example, you need to change the title, keywords and description of your sites.
If you fall into the second case, you should be more patient. There is always no guarantee that when Goolge can index you.
If you are in the first case, you may need to optimize your web site to be more Google friendly. For example, you need to change the title, keywords and description of your sites.
If you fall into the second case, you should be more patient. There is always no guarantee that when Goolge can index you.
-
dgribbons
It takes time. Typically, when I submit a website, it will take 3 to 4 months before I start getting hits from any search engine. I've heard that if you search for your site in the google toolbar, it improves googles visits to your site. I do that regularly when I start a new site. Never have verified that, but it certainly doesn't hurt. What you'll first start to see is the googlebot hitting your robots.txt. Then, you'll start to see google grabbing a few pages everyday or so. When google does it's deep scan, it will come and and do a large portion of your site. You'll start to see a few hits from them after that. Once you start to see a few hits, google will begin to hit you every other day or so. If you attain a high page rank, google will hit you many times a day. Bottom line...it takes time. Patience is a virtue, especially on the web. Spend the time adding good, quality content. It'll pay off in the long run. 
-
Edgar
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: Glendale, CA
- Contact:
-
HealthInfo
I agree, once you submit, concentrate on building a better site.dgribbons wrote:It takes time. Typically, when I submit a website, it will take 3 to 4 months before I start getting hits from any search engine. I've heard that if you search for your site in the google toolbar, it improves googles visits to your site. I do that regularly when I start a new site. Never have verified that, but it certainly doesn't hurt. What you'll first start to see is the googlebot hitting your robots.txt. Then, you'll start to see google grabbing a few pages everyday or so. When google does it's deep scan, it will come and and do a large portion of your site. You'll start to see a few hits from them after that. Once you start to see a few hits, google will begin to hit you every other day or so. If you attain a high page rank, google will hit you many times a day. Bottom line...it takes time. Patience is a virtue, especially on the web. Spend the time adding good, quality content. It'll pay off in the long run.
-
Madcat
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:18 pm
- Contact:
I’m having a similar problem… I’ve had my site for almost a year and a half and most of my pages still aren’t indexed…. I don’t know why. I’ve tried being patient. Maybe there’s something wrong with them.
Last edited by Madcat on Wed May 03, 2006 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
Madcat
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:18 pm
- Contact:
-
Madcat
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:18 pm
- Contact:
-
huanhvhd
yes!
Yes, me too
I built a dynamic site and have uploaded sitemap names sitemap.xml
Before creating, I read google site map help but the result returned only
UNSUPPORT FILE FORMAT
================== CODE HERE =============
<urlset>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/index.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/aboutus.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/contact.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/gallery.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/services.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
</urlset>
==================
Can you help me create correctly sitemap file? thanks for yours answering![/b]
I built a dynamic site and have uploaded sitemap names sitemap.xml
Before creating, I read google site map help but the result returned only
UNSUPPORT FILE FORMAT
================== CODE HERE =============
<urlset>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/index.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/aboutus.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/contact.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/gallery.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
<url>
<loc>http://www.affordableasphalt.net/services.php</loc>
<lastmod>2006-01-01</lastmod>
<changefreg>daily</changefreg>
</url>
</urlset>
==================
Can you help me create correctly sitemap file? thanks for yours answering![/b]
-
wael553
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:32 pm
- Contact:
-
solar_power
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
- Contact:
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
milosgroup
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:48 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
The benefit that automatic submissions give is to save time, but really, you can't see how much is the quality of the sites that accepts automatic submissions. Manual submissions are still the best way of getting backlinks.
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 100 guests