How do i get my site index in goole?
-
tata1310
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 pm
- Contact:
-
wetdreams4u
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:42 am
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Also some others
First submit I do with new domains is ODP (Open Directory Project)
Its a free submission I can't post links yet so you will have to copy and paste
SORRY
http://www.dmoz.org/
Also Google is not the only kid on the block tho he is the biggest there are hundreds of smaller SE's so heres another submit I have used
http://freewebsubmission.com/
But of course my favorite is submit express
ok so i kissed a little butt who hasn't 
Its a free submission I can't post links yet so you will have to copy and paste
SORRY
http://www.dmoz.org/
Also Google is not the only kid on the block tho he is the biggest there are hundreds of smaller SE's so heres another submit I have used
http://freewebsubmission.com/
But of course my favorite is submit express
[url=http://www.wetdreamsexshop.com/]Adult Novelties[/url]
[url=http://www.adultlinkforum.com/]Adult and Mainstream Banner Ads[/url]
[url=http://www.adultlinkforum.com/]Adult and Mainstream Banner Ads[/url]
-
commentcodes
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 am
- Location: US
- Contact:
-
Henry Andersson
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:34 am
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
commentcodes
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 am
- Location: US
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 180 guests