Google Chrome Version 3

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
robaljoo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:00 am
Contact:

Post by robaljoo »

Indeed, give us some decent plugins alongside an easy way to customise things like those godawful mouse gestures and I think more of us will fall into line.
[url=http://www.absolutebailbonds.com]Bail agency Los Angeles[/url]
[url=http://www.absolutebailbonds.com]Bail Bond Los Angeles[/url]

Johnnicolos
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:00 am
Contact:

Post by Johnnicolos »

Google chrome is at its best now! Great themes.
[url=http://allacaireviews.com]Acai Berry Free Trial Scams[/url]
[url=http://all-hosting-reviews.info]Choose Your Web Hosting[/url]

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

I started to love Google Chrome. Faster than FF.

mikejoel
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm
Contact:

Post by mikejoel »

chrome is fast when you open, when you surf, but! no addons yet like firefox
[url]http://winches-direct.com/[/url]

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Google Chrome is still in beta and needs more improvement. It has lesser addons than Firefox.

jobresume
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:57 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by jobresume »

Google chrome is very nice browser. I am very much inspired by its performance. I am using the new version of google chrome. I just love to use my firefox.

LevIosif
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm
Contact:

Post by LevIosif »

Thumbs up for Chrome. Ever since its launched, it has been my default browser. Sorry firefox, for all your plugins and functions, Chrome does a better job in loading a page and sure it does not have the crash problem that it associated with IE.
[url=http://www.sqattorneys.com]everett attorney[/url]
[url=http://www.sqattorneys.com]seattle lawyer[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 370 guests