OrkleTrue wrote:I know very well that what is Seo. I want to know that Is Google prefer the seo?
What do you mean? Google is changing from time to time to satisfy users on using their services. As SEO, I know that there are certain areas wherein Google considers it. Every site needs to optimize and at the same time to promote their site to be able to reach in top searches using keywords. Therefore, not necessarily mean that Google hates SEO but rather they're filtering the results we're getting for our own good.
This is really a good answer..
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
I believe that apart from recognising inbound links from relevant authoritative quality sites, Google also favours sites with a diverse blend of incoming links obtained from a range of different sources which include those obtained from subject related community forums and blogs. From my experience, it appears also that Google gives credit to sites having a regular steady stream of new inbound links.
Also, it seems that more and more emphasis is being placed on internal site content which is being continually updated.