let me give you an honest word of advise. Hire a affordable SEO to do all of your work for you . I have gone on your website, it is a good concept but executed badly.
If you are serious about getting real traffic to your website let me know I can help you and in very affordable rates. If you would try out SEO your self, although you can learn in certain amount of time but it is also possible that you loss valuable traffic and sales.
I can offer you very affordable SEO service . write to me at ticklebrandadv@gmail.com . make a wise decision .
t.c
Norman
How to Get Most Traffic
-
Tickle Brand
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 am
- Contact:
-
Justinpage
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 am
- Contact:
Re: How to Get Most Traffic
I would say that you're in the right track, just continue what you're doing, and be patient. But don't forget to update your site with fresh content with good quality.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 154 guests