How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Analytics makes our site statistics easier.

goldtrader
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?

Post by goldtrader »

Google Analytics is good for monitoring traffic from different countries. It is highly functional and you can drill down to several variables. You can also automate the emailing of traffic reports.

I use GA a lot and it gives me the insight on where to focus my SEO and marketing.
[url=http://savvygoldtrader.com][b]Buy and Sell Gold[/b][/url]

me_dna
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:53 am
Contact:

Re: How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?

Post by me_dna »

I consider Google Analytics very helpful. There you can check if your SEO campaign has results. It helps examining your site. I usually check on Google Analytics the keywords that my visitors search, so that I can improve my page.

Kaabi
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:09 pm
Contact:

Re: How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?

Post by Kaabi »

You can really make Google Analytics work for you, moreso then just "seeing your traffic". You can see your most popular pages, and then optimize them for conversions, either ads or sales. You can also see where your traffic is coming from, both geographically and from what keywords, and do further optimization based on that data. Most people do not use Analytics to the fullest extent possible, I know that I sure don't...

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?

Post by probafix »

Certain features and functions of Google analytics reporting that are very useful that i recommend you to take full advantages of.
Export
Time frame
Email
chart
Dashborads
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 400 guests