NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply

Do you like our new keyword tool?

Yes, It's great
33
72%
It's ok, additional features will make it better.
12
26%
No, it's no good
1
2%
 
Total votes: 46

marshlnutan
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by marshlnutan »

I arrive at a lot of searches and perspective i dont want to type in a code all time i search. Plus SEO Books system has a lot more and more features.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by VladTepes »

Looks like a good one but I still prefer Google's keyword research tool.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

james101101
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:36 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by james101101 »

I don't think that it is a powerfull keyword suggestion tool, I have some statistics that's why I am saying. Let me show you.

You can't predict exactly what your customer search.
So try to read human behavior and then after do on page optimizations.

veerana
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by veerana »

Well I am always use google keyword suggestion tool and I am satisfied with it
this is really cool :D

veerana
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by veerana »

Well I am always use google keyword suggestion tool and I am satisfied with it
this is really cool :D

veerana
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by veerana »

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave

signity
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by signity »

Let me try this one!

vids1386
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by vids1386 »

Seo book keyword suggestion tool is best for me.While doing keyword research this tool helps a lot.

Custom Trucks

Dawn-Delie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by Dawn-Delie »

Search engines want natural language content. Don't try to use a keyword with text. It won't work. Search engine will check keyword in content of frequency, if frequency ultra-high, search engine statistics for you could backfire.

_________________

buy hogan shoes

U_Blog
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by U_Blog »

hmmm Nice,,,, Thanks for sharing.. I like it. It,s really helpful thread... :D

pram01
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by pram01 »

This tool is only accessible to logged in members who have registered a free account. When we made this tool publicly accessible without registration some people were scraping it excessively, so we are now forced to require people to login to an account. Setting up a basic account is free and takes less than 1 minute..........


-----------------------------------------------
piping engineering course

divya101101
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by divya101101 »

Great tool it work more effectively

rickymartin213
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by rickymartin213 »

Im prying why so often conflict between the two as far as drawing go. On one broadside on key word 1 ranks above added correlate key express 2, but on the remaining broadside, key order 2 ranks higher than key speech 1... doesn't represent too much signified to me.

shuiping56
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by shuiping56 »

no use but i think it is well

Amber21
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:20 am
Contact:

Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool

Post by Amber21 »

This tool i know now which is tool is useful for searching the keywords let me know that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 167 guests