I can't get google ranked at all

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
peterko
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:

Google ranking

Post by peterko »

Hi Paul,

Looks better to me. The only thing, I would slightly change "title" by adding some extra words you mentioned in your content, like "Eastern" and " Europe". I think you consider them as important keywords, so why you wouldn't use them in your "title", it will help in your search ranking by certain keywords.
Your site "title" would be looking something like that: "Tours in the heart of Eastern Europe - Transylvania by Land Rover". Or "Transylvania by Land Rover Tours in the heart of Eastern Europe". May be this one is even better. How is that? Or you could change positions of those keywords within your "title".

Hope it will help.

Have a great day,
Peter
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

Paul64
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:39 am
Contact:

Re: Google ranking

Post by Paul64 »

peterko wrote:Hi Paul,

Looks better to me. The only thing, I would slightly change "title" by adding some extra words you mentioned in your content, like "Eastern" and " Europe". I think you consider them as important keywords, so why you wouldn't use them in your "title", it will help in your search ranking by certain keywords.
Your site "title" would be looking something like that: "Tours in the heart of Eastern Europe - Transylvania by Land Rover". Or "Transylvania by Land Rover Tours in the heart of Eastern Europe". May be this one is even better. How is that? Or you could change positions of those keywords within your "title".

Hope it will help.

Have a great day,
Peter
Thanks for the advice Peter. I went with your latter suggestion. I take it I have to wait now for a return googlebot visit before potential gains are made?

Regards, Paul.
[url=http://www.transylvania4x4tours.com]Transylvania 4x4 Tours[/url]

peterko
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:

Post by peterko »

Hi Paul,

Looks much better, you are on the right track to optimization. There are some other things have to be done to improve your site optimization, but the initials ones you've done. If you want, I could advise you later on.

And the most important thing for the major search engines is the following: BUILD YOUR BACK-LINKS with the other relevant websites, preferably with the higher quality and PR. Also, use the anchor text in those links containing the phrases with your major keywords. You could even use your signature in the forums as a whole phrase from you "title", something like - "Transylvania by Land Rover". The anchor text in your link exchange might be even longer, like your whole "title" - "Tours in the heart of Eastern Europe - Transylvania by Land Rover". That's very important for the search engines.

Have a great day,
Peter
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

Paul64
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Paul64 »

peterko wrote:Hi Paul,

Looks much better, you are on the right track to optimization. There are some other things have to be done to improve your site optimization, but the initials ones you've done. If you want, I could advise you later on.

And the most important thing for the major search engines is the following: BUILD YOUR BACK-LINKS with the other relevant websites, preferably with the higher quality and PR. Also, use the anchor text in those links containing the phrases with your major keywords. You could even use your signature in the forums as a whole phrase from you "title", something like - "Transylvania by Land Rover". The anchor text in your link exchange might be even longer, like your whole "title" - "Tours in the heart of Eastern Europe - Transylvania by Land Rover". That's very important for the search engines.

Have a great day,
Peter
Thanks again Peter for your most valuble advice. Hopefully I will make it to the first page of the search engines soon!

Regards, Paul
[url=http://www.transylvania4x4tours.com]Transylvania 4x4 Tours[/url]

Brold1960
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:14 am
Contact:

Re: I can't get google ranked at all

Post by Brold1960 »

just because Google only consider one site to rank, if you have two sites with same content.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 439 guests