If you get canonical url worng, you may dorp in SERP
-
ledlauzis
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: If you get canonical url worng, you may dorp in SERP
When I changed my canonical url, my PR and SERP went down and came back after I changed its original value.
Visit Jackie Evancho Fansite
-
jacksoncarrey
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: If you get canonical url worng, you may dorp in SERP
You will definitely loose all that you have earned in the past few weeks or months because the link value and the PR value will be passed to the specified site which no longer exists.If you fail to specify the correct canonical URL in your website.
-
jimmycorlas
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:53 am
- Contact:
Re: If you get canonical url worng, you may dorp in SERP
lots of you might have noticed this before, but I thought it will be good to share this data in this forum. When I changed my canonical url, my Page Rank and Search Engine Result Page went down and came back after I transferred its master copy value.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 160 guests