Why are you like Google?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
damonebrice
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by damonebrice »

Google earth and Google document and much more like Google analytic and blogger orkut.Google is so popular because Google is the best service provider. it give best search result,best image search, Google map.

superhidkit
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by superhidkit »

because google is a good search engine.

tipa1988
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:09 am
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by tipa1988 »

I too love google.

ledlauzis
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by ledlauzis »

I like Google simply because I love their services. And since they're the no.1 SE, I'm obtaining a great visitors with my handled web sites.

jacksoncarrey
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by jacksoncarrey »

Google earth and Google document and much more like Google analytic and blogger orkut.
Google is so popular because Google is the best service provider. it give best search result,best image search, Google map.

TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by TowerSteel »

I like this Cool name "Google". :D

sammibharvad
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:24 am
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by sammibharvad »

You can search for travel information using the appropriate Google keyword search . or you can also find all the news of Google or anything else
Last edited by sammibharvad on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

linda22bar
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:26 am
Contact:

Re:

Post by linda22bar »

me too!

google is great because it is very fast and simple

jimmycorlas
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:53 am
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by jimmycorlas »

research is organically democratic simply because it is the most beneficial search engine out there. As of now, no other search engine dare to contend with it.

datamaya
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 am
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by datamaya »

I love Google for various reasons. Mostly because it keeps providing complete services that other Search Engines cant, such as Translate Tool, Map, etc

monroyasid
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by monroyasid »

We can do anything on Google. All are familiar with this thing very well. I like to use Google as search engines. It gives me fair and far results than other search engines like Yahoo or Bing. I like most Google adwords.

may103
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:17 am
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by may103 »

For its large information and easy to use. SPAM air max shoes wholesale

jakemartin
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by jakemartin »

There are many search engines available in the world. According to me Google is a best search engine. It gives you best and very accurate results of your search. Google also helpful to get more traffic to your site. Among 90% people using Google as search engine.

alvinmariya
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by alvinmariya »

I like to Google because google give very good facility. Google is very fast give information than any other search engine. Most of people like are Google so that I would be like to Google.

telltimmy
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Why are you like Google?

Post by telltimmy »

I love google because it is providing the no1 search facility to millions of its users through out the world.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 768 guests