Page 1 of 1

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 pm
by golfoutletsusa
The knowledgeable people say it could have similarities with PayPal, which allows consumers to pay for purchases on Web sites by funding electronic-payment accounts from their credit cards or checking accounts.

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am
by rayter
Well that's awesome! This plan to launch an online payment service will make the life of Adsense publishers a lot easier. Can't wait!

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 am
by Hsekhar
Never heard of payment system until I read this thread, Heard about the OS, I wonder how it fares with the OSs of Microsoft Windows.

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 pm
by gary
that would be great!!

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:10 am
by VladTepes
It would be not far from reality as Google's services is on online business and people behavior on internet transaction, maybe Google's goal is them to become one place for everything about internet...

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 am
by royalroofing
I have a very little knowledge about online payment systems but I thought Google Checkout is also one?

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm
by DansMuayThaiMMA
rayter wrote:Well that's awesome! This plan to launch an online payment service will make the life of Adsense publishers a lot easier. Can't wait!
Exactly, that will be awesome. I was wondering why they didn't have the option to pay through Pay Pal, and it is obviously because they are doing their own.

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 pm
by Arsalan647
Greattttttttttttt :shock: :D

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:00 pm
by my_misyel
Payment for what kind of services? :lol:

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm
by simple007
Wow its really a good news if its a true news about this online payment via google :)

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 pm
by cdcoco
Is that what can be used as an alternative of paypal?? :wink:

I am not sure about that, anyone enlighten me?