Page 1 of 1

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:55 pm
by Yu-Gi-Oh
I used it before. It is used solely for all blog related searches.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:28 pm
by apas
arslan220 wrote:i think it,s a very nice information.
Hi Arslan:

Is there any reason why you're bumping up very old posts???

All you say is the same: it's nice information.. but it's like 3 years ago?

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:04 am
by wereviewwebsites
It is providing a list of blogs.

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:23 am
by foodsnark
Becareful.

Sand box

55 5+

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:43 am
by jewelry4sell
I have used it, but i think it is not so good.

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 am
by lidaci
I do not think it is useful

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:36 pm
by ChiefLee
Actually, I found this one very helpful. This is a google blog search for do follow blogs.

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=01036 ... jmxcyokkls

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:48 pm
by jgalty
I'll have to take a look at it.

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:15 am
by mwya
this is very old post
and replying to it i think is usless for author of the post

blog search

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:31 pm
by thegetpr
google blog search is a good technique to find your niche

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 pm
by rayter
I still use it, but not that often. It's still a good way to look for relevant blogs and latest posts though.

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 am
by jamescook3132
Google blog search is the best one..its should provide useful information..

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 pm
by mdamin76
Google tried to sort between general websites and blogs. Some internet users would prefer to read and learn from blogs than a general website.

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am
by micheljaw
Yes, this good technique for search blog in google.