Page 1 of 1

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:21 am
by quadra
Matt Cutts from Google is confirming an update that just happened:
http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/more-info-on-updates/

Word has it that authority type sites got a boost. Someone mentioned to check out "[REMOVED_FOR_SPAM]" and #1 and #2 are Forbes. From what I recall these were not there several month ago as I personally know the owner of http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com who used to be #1.

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:51 am
by quadra
Are you able to bring up webmasterworld.com? It's been down for a couple of days from here!

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:25 am
by coop99
Anyone looking for WebmasterWorld can find it here until their host is back up. http://www.searchengineworld.com/

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:14 am
by megri
In New Algo Google is again against commercial sites and giving importance to resources sites and Old domains

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:36 am
by Digital Extreme Media
Good info Thanks. I gained some Google links: on the last minor update.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:29 pm
by apas
same here :)