Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 am
Hey guys,
My name is Nick Yates and I'm new to this forum but wanted to start off with a quick question. I don't know if you read about Google's proposed 'Exact-matched Domains' update (check out SEOMoz's article (http://www.seomoz.org/blog/googles-emd- ... early-data) about the subject if you haven't) but wanted to see what you all thought of it and whether or not it would have any affect.
Personally, I haven't seen too much of a change on any of my domains- I think it might be all hype.
My name is Nick Yates and I'm new to this forum but wanted to start off with a quick question. I don't know if you read about Google's proposed 'Exact-matched Domains' update (check out SEOMoz's article (http://www.seomoz.org/blog/googles-emd- ... early-data) about the subject if you haven't) but wanted to see what you all thought of it and whether or not it would have any affect.
Personally, I haven't seen too much of a change on any of my domains- I think it might be all hype.