Page 1 of 1

Re: What is Fahion?

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:29 pm
by bewennick
wow.. man you have completely explained it in the form of article, for me fashion is trends that is air around you.

Re: What is Fahion?

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 am
by SunFlower
I can agree for some points of you. I think for me the fashion is something very important. Some will says I do fashions and some will say I don’t. But I think we all are doing fashion intentionally and not intentionally. If we chose a hair bad which is suit for our dress, I think that is also a fashion. Some might think fashion is wearing matching accessories to the dress but now a day’s wearing not matching accessories also have become a fashion. It is the trend. But it will be good if we not follow trend and build our own unique style.

Re: What is Fahion?

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 am
by tobitaka
Fashion is lifestyle..
I love fashion . It's one of ways to express my own individuality ..
My favorit fashion is Harajuku Style from Japan .

Image

Re: What is Fahion?

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 pm
by tobitaka
Remember ! Fashion will not complete the overall look if you do not use make up include eyebrow makeup

Re: What is Fahion?

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 pm
by ilikefollows
Fashion is the way individual keep itself and we call it as his/her fashion.
facebook fan pages