Page 1 of 2
The PR update has started
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:49 am
by directfuture
The PR update has started
I noticed that one of our internal pages is now showing a PR of 3 from its original 0 this morning.
I have also noticed that our PR is fluctuating in the Google data centres
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:35 am
by Ka-canor
Yup, I also see it in my other pages.
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:50 pm
by vietnamimpressive
i donot see any change in mine - have many people here gained page rank for this update?
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:59 am
by acwebguru
I haven't seen any changes yet....

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:40 am
by beamup
Hello
Neither do I see any changes. I have to recheck all once again and finger crossed once again. Its funny
Steve
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:49 pm
by akdiver
so does google update all sites at once or is a rolling update thats continual but takes a few months to come back to the same website?
no changes
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:43 am
by cayumi
I dont see any changes
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:05 am
by guinanie
I don't see any changes in our site.
Pr SCHmee R
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:10 pm
by quickregister
We really can go crazy wondering what the Google Gods will decide about our websites. My most profitable website is a PR0! I wish Google liked it more but what can I do. I guess I will just have to keep collecting money from my thousands of customers. It is also one of the older more established sites in its weird little niche but Google hates that niche. This really is not right. Google should give people what they are looking for and if they are looking for a site in my niche then mine is one of the oldest and most popular around. I'll just keep trying.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:33 am
by x3mario
I've checked my site but the only thing change is the backlinks. It's increasing.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:04 pm
by Adan
I checked internal and homepage of some sites I´ve been following and nothing changed in any data center. Are many people seeing changes?
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:06 pm
by pauloscula
PR update is on hold

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:54 pm
by viradian
What do you mean PR update is on hold? And how would anyone outside of the Googleplex know that?
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:17 pm
by mdamin76
It's already updated early of April.
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:20 pm
by KrazyG
I guess it already updated last month...
