Google and affiliate marketing. Is anything changed ?
-
peterko
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
- Contact:
Google and affiliate marketing. Is anything changed ?
My website based on affiliate marketing had pretty good ranking and SERP. I was using CJ, Keycode, LinkShare as affiliate programs, not Google AdSense. But all of a sudden it started getting slower and slower, reducing my PR and SERP. I don't really know what happen, wheather Google algorithm is changed, meaning affiliate programs simply have less value to SE than before, or anything else? I still use the same affiliate programs. Wonder what can I do to improve my website. I am asking your professional opinion, if you guys can take a look at my site with advise what could be done to improve my PR and SERP. Your help is greatly appreciated. My website is on my post signature below. Thank you in advance.
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women
Supreme Clothing for men and women
-
Anage1937
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:24 am
- Contact:
Re: Google and affiliate marketing. Is anything changed ?
This is very informative list, Thanks for sharing.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 260 guests