Page 1 of 1

Google and affiliate marketing. Is anything changed ?

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:56 am
by peterko
My website based on affiliate marketing had pretty good ranking and SERP. I was using CJ, Keycode, LinkShare as affiliate programs, not Google AdSense. But all of a sudden it started getting slower and slower, reducing my PR and SERP. I don't really know what happen, wheather Google algorithm is changed, meaning affiliate programs simply have less value to SE than before, or anything else? I still use the same affiliate programs. Wonder what can I do to improve my website. I am asking your professional opinion, if you guys can take a look at my site with advise what could be done to improve my PR and SERP. Your help is greatly appreciated. My website is on my post signature below. Thank you in advance.

Re: Google and affiliate marketing. Is anything changed ?

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:32 am
by Anage1937
This is very informative list, Thanks for sharing.