Page 1 of 1

Google AdWords Learning Center

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:57 am
by Edgar
An interesting site on adwords I came across.

http://www.google.com/adwords/learningcenter/

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:28 am
by nsagent
There is a great book out there titled Adwords for Dummies that provides you with a credit of $25 which more then pays for the book.

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:12 pm
by qtblue
AdWords is a good way to go, I have made a lot of money from them in the past!!

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 pm
by KrazyG
That learning center has been up for long already... :) anyway thanks for the reminder...

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:02 am
by wereviewwebsites
Good link to learn about google adword.

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:49 am
by jewelry4sell
I think google adwords is very good.

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm
by mdamin76
Another bump to old threads? :x

Re: Google AdWords Learning Center

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:54 pm
by motbuocchan
woa, thanks for sharing

Re: Google AdWords Learning Center

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 pm
by Pelitial
Thanks, I'm just studying Google Adwords, this link to the book is very useful to me. Thank you :)

Re: Google AdWords Learning Center

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 am
by Hytanust
There are two similar advertising tools Googl Adwords and Yandex direct. Will study both products, I have chosen a second, I think it is much more effective, although how many people have so many opinions :idea:

Re: Google AdWords Learning Center

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:05 am
by purple
yeah its actually good for each and every query it contains a satisfying answer.