Page 1 of 1
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 pm
by Zerocool7
I would have to say google webmaster because google analytics is just checking your traffic and things like that.
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:03 am
by smithraj
both are important but if you take one among these then webmaster is the important one.
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:32 am
by elenabrown
I am using Google Analytic to analyze my traffic. Where as, Google Webmaster is used to update my sitemap to Google, and checking for any crawl error.
I am not sure how Google webmaster traffic compared to Google Analytic, but they are different. I have run same sites in both Webmaster and Analytic previously and my result turns out to be different.
But I found Google Analytic very comprehensive so I stick to it.

Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am
by john345
Both are required in SEO because Google Analytic is used to analyze complete details of websites regarding traffic, bounce rate etc. Where as, Google Webmaster is used to update my sitemap to Google, checking for any crawl error and HTML errors.
_____________________________
boise search engine optimization
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 am
by JerryWalker
elenabrown wrote:I am using Google Analytic to analyze my traffic. Where as, Google Webmaster is used to update my sitemap to Google, and checking for any crawl error.
Hey thanks for this valuable exploration about Google Analytics and Webmaster tool.....Getting so many ideas about this topic,through this discussion.
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:27 pm
by Iorynx
Both are important tools. However, there are not many free programs like webmaster tools. We do have so many free programs like ananytics ( statcounter etc)
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:07 am
by Relp1946
Shows up 2nd place on google under "Bo-ca Eaton Merchant Services".
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:20 am
by Illudge35
I have been struggling with a doubt right now