Page 1 of 1
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:20 am
by viradian
Thanks for the info...I'm glad I never paid for a link...
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:22 am
by x3mario
Nice and informative post. It's better to go with reciprocal link than to pay link.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:31 am
by viradian
I've actually reduced the amount of time I spend on getting links. I am really selective when people request an exchange. I just don't think any recip links have the value they once did as Lefty said.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:52 am
by Adan
I read an interesting article about this issue some months ago:
http://searchengineland.com/070430-111640.php
I think Google won´t be able to do a good job if that´s their position. Only way I think Google has is discounting the value of non relevant links, wether the links are paid or not.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:05 pm
by ben_tambling
buying links from other site is not helpful in link building.. though it really helps in getting quality traffic,, it is also frowned in google...
Re: Matt Cutts of Google says Link Buys is not good practice
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:01 am
by expertgoo
And he right!