Tool for newbies and affiliate markters to rank on google!

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
rgking
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 am
Contact:

Tool for newbies and affiliate markters to rank on google!

Post by rgking »

Hey everyone.
Just lately started to use an affiliate tool that has helped me to rank on google without knowing any particular or advanced seo skills.
Just followed the steps inside the system and that's it, in the training site I learned online and offline SEO and that's about it what I needed for rankings. The only backlinks I make comes from Social media and free index sites.
Instead of making my own website and spend hours and hours on setting it up... and whatever else has to be done with it, I use the blogging platform that is provided by this system.
Cost of this tool is $25 per month, I think it is cheaper than setting up own website and paying for host, security...

The main thing I focus on is keyword research, if you find the right keyword there won't be problems to rank.

I am not an SEO professional, I just told here what I know and what I do.
This might be perfect tool for newbies, newbie marketers, affiliate marketers, niche marketers.

Also you receive opportunity to resell the tool for 100% commissions!

Here are some pictures of proof:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

P.S I believe i will hear loads of critics and much more, but just wanted to share, maybe for someone this could be a life saver!

Here's the link with info and bonuses you will get when using this blogging platform: http://bit.ly/103mjnN

Many thanks
Ralfs Goba

Relp1946
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 am
Contact:

Re: Tool for newbies and affiliate markters to rank on google!

Post by Relp1946 »

Shows up 2nd place on google under "Bo-ca Eaton Merchant Services".

Illudge35
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:15 am
Contact:

Re: Tool for newbies and affiliate markters to rank on google!

Post by Illudge35 »

I have been struggling with a doubt right now

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 116 guests