Page 1 of 1
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:57 am
by dee_el07
Update on google? hmmm.. none for my site..
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:44 pm
by ben_tambling
SE regularly update backlinks from their sites... google didn't display results immediately unlike yahoo that displays it almost everyday.....
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:29 pm
by dylanphelan
I was just about to ask the same question...
I've been developing some quality links, but nothing is showing up in google yet. Any idea how long it usually takes?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:10 am
by luxury_homes_
You need to check that is your links approved and accepted where you have submitted. Google has it's priority and frequency to visit a web. They give more importance to high PR, traffic and quality sites. And Quality links will get crawled soon than others.
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:34 am
by guinanie
There is no update on Google backlinks. Do you know any tool on I can check Google backlink?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:18 am
by dylanphelan
You need to check that is your links approved and accepted where you have submitted.
I have check this and yes, they are approved. I have some links from PR4 and PR5 pages. Some are not 100% relevant, but most are.
Do I just have to wait for google to spider them.
Also, if i go to Google's webmaster tools - it shows a number of external links linking to my site, but i still don't seem to have any backlinks...? how does this work? does it index these external links and then only show those that are relevant with a good PR as backlinks?
Thanks,
Dylan
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:28 am
by whatahome
There are many factors used by google for backlinks. For new sites it takes some time to appear. Also I noticed that google show only few backlinks which google describes is a quality backlink.
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:33 am
by Ka-canor
guinanie wrote:There is no update on Google backlinks. Do you know any tool on I can check Google backlink?
I use rankalert.net for checking my back links.
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:08 am
by luxury_homes_
dylanphelan wrote:
I have check this and yes, they are approved. I have some links from PR4 and PR5 pages. Some are not 100% relevant, but most are.
Do I just have to wait for google to spider them.
Also, if i go to Google's webmaster tools - it shows a number of external links linking to my site, but i still don't seem to have any backlinks...? how does this work? does it index these external links and then only show those that are relevant with a good PR as backlinks?
Thanks,
Dylan
Yes you need to wait till they get updated by Google because Google has different frequency to crawl for different site.
Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:48 pm
by shruchi nagar
You may check your back link while typing following phrase in Google search engine :::: link:
www.xyz.com , replace xyz with your website.
Re: Back Links Update
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:32 am
by imrankhalid
searchacar wrote:I have noticed backlinks update today. Have anyone else noticed.
yeah i got some for my site ... i hope it's gonna improve my SE Ranking too
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:06 am
by YooHee
i think all SE's are updating your backlinks after they have crawled it

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 am
by aquabot12
This is too good information