Good seo tools

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
john345
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm
Contact:

Re: 5 seo tool

Post by john345 »

samy123 wrote:Google webmaster tool
Google analytic tool
Google adwords keyword tool
alexa tool
autofill tool





Email.biz
All these are very good SEO tools some other SEO tools are Google webmaster tool, SEO spyglass tool, SEO quake tool and many more.

Robin
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 5 seo tool

Post by Robin »

You can also use the below tools
1)Backlink watch tool for seo
2)Open Site Explorer
3)Majestic SEO Site Explorer
4)Link Diagnosis
5)Google PageSpeed
6)URI Valet
8)SpyOnWeb
9)W3C Link Checker
10)Latent Dirichlet Allocation Content Optimizer

JJamesMartinez
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:38 am
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by JJamesMartinez »

Ahrefs is the best Seo tool I know. I will help you to know the exact condition of your backlink and will also help you to know whether it is indexed or not.

RichardCarter
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by RichardCarter »

I like using Google Webmaster and ahrefs a lot. These tools are really helpful for an SEO. Besides this I like using fast indexing tools, but I am still searching for some reliable indexing tool.

AaronGipe
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:53 am
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by AaronGipe »

I am using Google webmaster tool and Google analytic with priority. Other than this I like SEO quake, ahrefs. All these tools are really helpful for an SEO. Is there any tool available to check the visitors on daily basis?

SteveKParker
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:40 am
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by SteveKParker »

I will go with Google webmaster and SEO quake. These tools are really helpful for me. I also like majestic tool and ahrefs, these are also helpful for an SEO.

stephane
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:11 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by stephane »

For me Google analytics, ahrefs, SEOquake and Copyscape are the best SEO tools which everyone must use.

RamiroNicholas
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by RamiroNicholas »

I think ahrefs, majestic SEO, small SEO tools are the tools which are very good for SEO, I also like using SEO quake.
plumber Orange County http://scottharrisonplumbing.com

DemetriusDaniel
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:35 am
Location: Scranton
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by DemetriusDaniel »

There are a lot of SEO tools which are good, but which to prefer is totally depends on your requirement, like for me ahrefs and Google webmaster are best and enough.

MelWhitmer
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by MelWhitmer »

I think Google Webmaster and Google analytics are the two good SEO tools, besides these two ahrefs is the best one.
Buy Tickets Online http://tickets.ca

RogerKempf
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by RogerKempf »

I think following are the good SEO tools which everyone must have.

JimmyJobe
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Good seo tools

Post by JimmyJobe »

EmidioLucchese wrote:For me the good SEO tools are:
Ahrefs
Google Webmaster
Google Analytics
Small SEO Tools
and SEO quake
Thanks for your suggestion, but I don'y know how I can use Google webmaster more effectively, can you
suggest me?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 161 guests