Back links updating
-
faisal
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:40 am
- Location: Delhi, India
- Contact:
Back links updating
Yesterday I check my back links by using link:http://www.domain.com in Google I found 62 back links today I have checked I find 80 back links means backs are updating.
-
vietnamimpressive
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:08 am
- Location: Hanoi
- Contact:
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
-
ben_tambling
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm
- Contact:
-
Adan
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
- Contact:
-
weblaunchphxx
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:07 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
x3mario
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 am
- Location: Hottest Celebrities
- Contact:
-
Elquicos
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:30 am
- Contact:
-
guinanie
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am
- Contact:
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
Because google shows only random links.. those quality links..Elquicos wrote:Anyway, I don't really care about how many links Google shows, as it's always just a tiny share of the overall number of inbound links that my site has. I always use Yahoo to check inbound links, and it updates the links more frequently.
I noticed that one also.. Oh well, maybe they change their algo like Google.. what do you think?guinanie wrote:I have noticed it also using the submit express tool. But there is no backlinks in MSN.
-
imranahmed
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
mandy
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:55 am
- Contact:
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
How old is your site is? Anyway, there is still PR update to come I guess.. depends on Google.. Because the last time, it took 6 months before the PR update.. Anyway, as of now, maybe you should focus on building quality and relevant links.. Good luck!imranahmed wrote:I have seen backlinks update. Why pr shows 0 all the time. Is there some update for pr again.
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 179 guests