Page 1 of 2
Back links updating
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:50 am
by faisal
Yesterday I check my back links by using link:
http://www.domain.com in Google I found 62 back links today I have checked I find 80 back links means backs are updating.
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:57 am
by vietnamimpressive
yes, i can see that. the backlink update normally comes with pr update
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:57 am
by dee_el07
Yay! I also noticed that one.. Sad thing here is that, i already shift into new project, but I'm pretty satisfied with the result of backlinks of my old blog..

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:39 pm
by ben_tambling
wonder how did google really recognize backlinks from other sites... got an update for my blog too!

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:54 am
by Adan
all my sites are updated too. I still use Yahoo to see the whole picture of BL as Google still shows a very small portion.
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:54 am
by weblaunchphxx
Yes i have also seen it.My site also got 5 more backlinks.
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:47 am
by Ka-canor
Yup, Google give me more back link this last update.
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:27 am
by x3mario
Yes, I noticed it when I checked my site backlinks.

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:44 am
by Elquicos
Anyway, I don't really care about how many links Google shows, as it's always just a tiny share of the overall number of inbound links that my site has. I always use Yahoo to check inbound links, and it updates the links more frequently.
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:47 am
by guinanie
I have noticed it also using the submit express tool. But there is no backlinks in MSN.
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:15 am
by dee_el07
Elquicos wrote:Anyway, I don't really care about how many links Google shows, as it's always just a tiny share of the overall number of inbound links that my site has. I always use Yahoo to check inbound links, and it updates the links more frequently.
Because google shows only random links.. those quality links..
guinanie wrote:I have noticed it also using the submit express tool. But there is no backlinks in MSN.
I noticed that one also.. Oh well, maybe they change their algo like Google.. what do you think?
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:14 pm
by imranahmed
I have seen backlinks update. Why pr shows 0 all the time. Is there some update for pr again.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:14 pm
by mandy
I haven't tried this back linkings. Hope that i will try from today.
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:05 am
by dee_el07
imranahmed wrote:I have seen backlinks update. Why pr shows 0 all the time. Is there some update for pr again.
How old is your site is? Anyway, there is still PR update to come I guess.. depends on Google.. Because the last time, it took 6 months before the PR update.. Anyway, as of now, maybe you should focus on building quality and relevant links.. Good luck!
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:53 am
by Ka-canor
It happen after PR update and its not usually do by Google because Google update back link before PR update.