#1 for Search Engine Marketing

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
wmseo2

Post by wmseo2 »

it's about time for another update, the damn datacenters have been all over the place since Jagger.

TexSurance.US
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:35 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by TexSurance.US »

Your #1 Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Congrats




:twisted:
http://www.TexSurance.US
30 Second Health Quotes from Top Texas Insurers in 1 Master Report online

bigmallrat
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Contact:

what's the deal with datacenters?

Post by bigmallrat »

Hi,
I discovered that on 2 out of 6 Google datacenters, I'm number 1. The rest, I'm not found. So, what's the story with datacenters? Can I hope that they will all synchronize to the best? I'm still stuck in the aging delay (it's been 10 months).
Thanks,
Scott

Petite
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: #1 for Search Engine Marketing

Post by Petite »

Good techniques for Search Engine Marketing are-
Link back to yourself
Create a sitemap
Search-friendly URLs
Avoid Flash

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 162 guests