Page 1 of 2
is the rumour google goes bankrupcy is true??
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:41 am
by vietnamimpressive
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:58 pm
by Adulu
I don't believe it
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:59 am
by Elquicos
Absolutely no way. Google need to present their finance statement quarterly to the Stock Market Regulators and they're very profitable and they have plenty of cash. That article is bull****t
Re: is the rumour google goes bankrupcy is true??
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:35 am
by cooluks
I think that was just the competitors of Google trying to bring them down...
If that will be true all other SEs surely will go down since they follow Google's steps...
What do you think?

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:10 am
by ben_tambling
competitors tactics?? well maybe... don't think google will let this happen..
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:11 pm
by ukseo
I see those ads fopr free google adsese ads all the time but I always dismiss them as lies. anyone give them a try?
If it is to good to be true it most likly is a lie anyone who gives this guy cash is stupid
If it worked google would fix quickly
This article is Bullsh*t
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:30 pm
by amitavroy
well i dont believe this
such a big company like google does not go bankrupt in a day.
i think this is just false news to create a hype and nothing else.
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:47 am
by dee_el07
I don't believe in this article.. like what cooluks said.. they're just trying to put google down.. Sorry to say but its too late..

Re: is the rumour google goes bankrupcy is true??
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:21 am
by Ka-canor
cooluks wrote:
I think that was just the competitors of Google trying to bring them down...
If that will be true all other SEs surely will go down since they follow Google's steps...
What do you think?

Your right DUDE competitor strategy to put Google down.
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:05 pm
by Lumhierre
Nah, I don't believe in any of that crap....it's unthinkable

Re: is the rumour google goes bankrupcy is true??
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:37 am
by pleasureeden
I think that is absolutely b***l s**t

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:25 pm
by links4info
Quite impossible...go through the googles financial audit...sharp rise in profit....
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:08 pm
by easycash81
That is nonsense ...google is one of the few profitable companies in the world....and there is no chance of google to get bankrupt
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:23 am
by CJ Tyler
easycash81 wrote:That is nonsense ...google is one of the few profitable companies in the world....and there is no chance of google to get bankrupt
I think you'll find there are considerably more than a FEW profitable companies in the world!
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:08 am
by beveiliging
What a joke. Google is company with most potential and i will be not surprised if we tomorrow have only 2 internet gigant: Google and then 10.000 stairways behind MSN who will soon or later buy Yahoo to be closer to Google.