Page 1 of 1

Google updated PR today :)

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:25 pm
by faisal
My website PR has screwed up from 4 to 5.
MSN 9- 8
For me this very happy movement

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:15 am
by housekeys
What tool do you use to check your page rank? The tool I use show's your website having a ranking of 2.....thanks.

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:32 am
by vietnamimpressive
his website www.seooffice.com has pr=2 not 5!!!!

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 am
by faisal
My corporate website is www.e2solutions.net
vietnamimpressive wrote:his website www.seooffice.com has pr=2 not 5!!!!

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:40 am
by guinanie
We usually use the livepr.net and www.livepr.info
housekeys wrote:What tool do you use to check your page rank? The tool I use show's your website having a ranking of 2.....thanks.

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:25 pm
by peterko
guinanie wrote:We usually use the livepr.net and livepr.info
That livepr.info is scewed up and doen't work at least now. I have know idea why.

Have a great day,
Peter

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:55 pm
by Adulu
It's sad, my www.adulu.com dropped from 3 to 2 :x

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:57 pm
by imranahmed
I did not seen any changes.

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:37 am
by Ka-canor
Now, I'm waiting for the next PR update on the last week of April 2008.

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:47 am
by guinanie
I have check it and does not work well and there is problem with their sytem.
peterko wrote:
guinanie wrote:We usually use the livepr.net and livepr.info
That livepr.info is scewed up and doen't work at least now. I have know idea why.

Have a great day,
Peter

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:56 pm
by skysoldier
I hope it will not take almost 6 months for the next PR update like last year!

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:44 am
by easycash81
One of my site is showing a change is PR but may be it has just started or its only on one datacentre.

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:46 am
by skysoldier
easycash81 wrote:One of my site is showing a change is PR but may be it has just started or its only on one datacentre.
Yup, maybe its in one of the datacenter, Google will not update a month after the last update.

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:38 am
by Ka-canor
I hope Google update PR on April 2008.