Page 1 of 1

PR not updated on .co.uk?

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:28 am
by ollyno1uk
Hi all

I onw several sites. I saw PR change on my .coms but nothing on my .co.uk's

Has anyone else found this?

usually being in the UK I do find that PR takes a few more hours to update than other places but not normally a few days. I find it hard to believe my PR stayed the same on the UK sites.

Thanks

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:49 am
by ollyno1uk
I'm not familiar with the term live PR?

Thanks

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:30 am
by junuor
ollyno1uk wrote:I'm not familiar with the term live PR?

Thanks
As usual It needs around 10 days for that

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:33 am
by ollyno1uk
Ah right. I have always found my .co.uk sites to update within 24 hours of the .coms

Thanks

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:33 am
by DELETED
DELETED

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:39 am
by ollyno1uk
I do not think this has anything to do with pagerank. I have sitemaps installed on all my sites.

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:18 am
by whatahome
I think pr update has been done for UK sites too. I have seen BL changes for many .co.uk sites few days ago. But did not seen any pr change. However seen only one site of .co.uk domain pr droped from 3 to 2.
But most other sites (around 9 sites) have noticed that there pr still same.

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 am
by easycash81
May be google update .com site before .co.uk

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:17 am
by Ka-canor
I think Google already did.

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:11 pm
by imranahmed
Could possible pr update is not complete yet.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:00 pm
by mrandrei
That's weird. The PR toolbar sometimes doesn't work properly. Check your site PR using other online tools.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:13 am
by Janna122003
That's normal google datacenter can have different updates.

Re: PR not updated on .co.uk?

Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:05 am
by YooHee
ollyno1uk wrote:Hi all

I onw several sites. I saw PR change on my .coms but nothing on my .co.uk's

Has anyone else found this?

usually being in the UK I do find that PR takes a few more hours to update than other places but not normally a few days. I find it hard to believe my PR stayed the same on the UK sites.

Thanks
i think PR updates on .com sites are the same in .co.uk sites, i think not all your links are crawled that's why there's no change in your PR :D